We are deeply passionate when it comes to producing Highly Delicious – Highly Nutritious foods
As the interest in our farm and our farming methods has grown we have welcomed the opportunity to invite people to come up and meet us, meet our animals and experience the rewarding atmosphere.
Our farm tours are an opportunity to learn about the Regenerative Farming principles and the environmental role they play in capturing carbon, water retention, creating diversity in the soil and dramatically increasing the nutrient content of our foods.
Why not bring the family up to meet the animals and show your kids where their food comes from.
Join us for a walk around the farm as we introduce you to the animals including:
• Our herd of cows including our Black Angus, Brangus and some incredibly large Frisian steers
• Prince – our Old English Black purebred boar weighing in at well over 350kg
• Some of our sows including the Wessex Saddleback mums and their cute piglets
• Our adorable Maremma guardian dogs who keep watch over our flock of laying hens and roosters
• The Dorper sheep, a breed from South Africa that shed their own wool
• Let your kids cuddle a cute bunny rabbit in their enclosure
Festival of Flavour - Grazed and Grown 'Mindful Eating & Living'
EVENT CANCELLED - It is with regret that we are cancelling this event. The ongoing rain has left our paddocks unsuitable for an event of this type. We will hold this event when the weather clears
North Coast Flavour Trails event sees Talented local chefs prepare delicious fresh farm produce, paired with our region's finest craft beers, spirits and award-winning wines.
Grazed & Grown farm, located on the beautiful Comboyne Plateau are opening their gates inviting you to a weekend of ‘Mindful Eating & Living’ for a genuine paddock to plate experience.
Buy your tickers today.
Tickets & Tour Times
Feel free to stick around after the tour. Bring a blanket and enjoy a break taking views over Bago Bluff and out to the ocean. Pack your own picnic hamper or sample some of our freshly prepared treats. We offer a range of healthy lunch options, some fresh farm produce and homemade ice-cream.
Farm tour dates will be updated on a monthly basis. Keep up to date on our social media.
Tours run from 11am – 2pm.
Tour cost is:
• Adult ticket $20
• Child ticket $10 (aged 4-16yrs)
• Family ticket $50
EXPLORE THE FARM
BASED IN COMBOYNE NSW